Flower Mound Family Lawyer
Trust Your Case to the Law Office of Phillip M. Herr, PLLC
Whether you are looking to pursue an amicable divorce or you need to litigate a family law dispute in court, you can depend on Phillip M. Herr, Attorney at Law. Mr. Herr is a former Associate Judge and experienced trial lawyer who is prepared to protect your rights both in and out of the courtroom. Whatever approach your case requires, he is prepared with the insight, skill, and dedication you need.
How He Can Help Your Family
Are you filing for divorce? Do you need to negotiate the terms of a child custody arrangement? Are you seeking visitation rights to your grandchildren? A full-service family law practice offers the guidance and support you need. Flower Mound family law attorney Phillip M. Herr can be by your side from start to finish.
The family law practice encompasses matters involving:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Collaborative Law
- Grandparents Rights
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Division
He understands that you are facing a difficult and emotional situation that can impact you and your loved ones for years to come. Mr. Herr takes your case seriously and remains dedicated to helping you achieve the results you desire.
What Sets Phillip M. Herr, a Flower Mound Family Law Attorney Apart?
When your family is navigating a tough case, you deserve the support of an experienced, knowledgeable, and compassionate attorney.
Clients continue to choose the Law Office of Phillip M. Herr, PLLC because:
- Phillip M. Herr was an Associate Judge of Title IV-D Court #35
- Phillip M. Herr, Attorney at Law, was voted Best Attorney in Flower Mound for 5 years consecutively by readers of the Living Magazine (Flower Mound Edition)
- Mr. Herr has over 16 years of legal experience
- Mr. Herr is a military veteran who served in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Mr. Herr is a bilingual attorney who is fluent in Spanish and English
- The firm provides caring advocacy and clear, honest advice
Complete our online contact form or call 469-423-5663 today to schedule an appointment.